Seriously, I've made so many I'm putting them up in my shop for sale. There's no way I can wear them all myself. The funny thing? I want to make more!
The coolest thing about this scarf is how many options you have to wear it.
- Wear it in a single layer with loops together
- Wear it in a single layer with loops spread out
- Remove or add accent piece
- Add a pin to the accent piece
- Double it up with loops together
- Double it up with loops spread out
- Remove the button closure and re-wrap around your neck to create a custom look.
I have several of these in different colors and they always get great compliments when I wear them. What's great is people don't realize its the same piece.
The Megan Scarf is designed by Kay Baxter of Kays Crochet Patterns, and handmade by me.
More colors will be added to my shop very soon. Seriously, ya'll . . . I cannot stop.
P.S. I made three more after posting this!