Plush Pumpkins - New FREE Pattern and Crochet Class Alert
Hey Everyone! I'm too excited to wait until Monday to share!
First and foremost - I will start teaching crochet classes this month at Yarn and You in Farmersville, TX. Our first class will be to make those fabulous Plush Pumpkins that are all the rage right now. The details are below. Come join me, won't you?
Secondly, and just as importantly, if you cannot join me in class you can get the pattern for FREE! Yes, FREE! Free patterns are my favorite.
Have you seen these adorable plush pumpkins that are all the rage? Want to make one . . . or two . . . or ten for your own collection? Then join Caré Sharpin of Sharpin Designs this month for her pumpkin-making workshop. In this class we will work basic stitches including chain, single crochet, and half double crochet. You’ll create the pumpkin’s ridges by working in the back loop, and we’ll finish off with stuffing and adding embellishments. We’ll share how to make different pumpkin sizes and maybe even a gourd! These really are like potato chips – you won’t be able to make just one!
– Craft: Crochet
– Level: Adventurous Beginner
– Time: 2 hours (choose from multiple dates below)
– Prerequisite: No crochet experience needed. Bring a joyful spirit and we’ll have a blast
– Tools: Crochet Hook size J (6mm) or larger, Tapestry Needle
– Materials: 80-160 yards Bulky Yarn (1 skein Malabrigo Rasta or 2 skeins Be Wool or Coco)
– Dates: Oct 10 (2-4 pm) / Oct 17 (12-2 pm) or (3-5 pm)/ Oct 24 (2-4 pm)
– Special Halloween date/time: Oct 31 (2-4 pm) Must wear something festive!
– Cost: $30 – includes poly-fill, leaf, raffia ribbon, wood stem, pattern